Do you ever say “I feel like I can never get ahead with weight loss.” Is it all in your head?! Maybe….
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that effect appetite, mood, cravings, focus, attention, migraines, sleep and did I mention CRAVINGS?!
This week we discuss how an imbalance with neurotransmitters can really make weight loss difficult and how you can get back on track and in control of your appetite and strong cravings by improving neurotransmitter function.
Dr. Chad Oler, ND is on the video this week talking about neurotransmitter imbalances. He really breaks down the science for us and tells how we can get our neurotransmitter function back on track.
If you suspect neurotransmitter imbalance is one of your Underlying Metabolic Imbalances, consider the testing and supplementation options outlines in your handouts – we can get those cravings and appetite under control and get you your life back!
What you need to do:
1. Getting Started (DOWNLOAD PDF and print)
Watch the following Video:
2. Neurotransmitter Imbalance Handout (DOWNLOAD PDF and print)
3. Watch the following Video:
4. If you haven’t done so, complete the Underlying Metabolic Imbalance: Neurotransmitter Quiz (DOWNLOAD PDF and print)
5. Determine Your SMART Goals (you will complete this task each week)
6. Plan Your Meals and Exercise for the Week (you will complete this task each week)