The Natural Path Health Center and Optimal Body Balance would like to invite you to the October potluck! Many of you have been clamoring for information and resources about cooking and nutrition – especially in the area of food sensitivities. And we also know that some of you are dying to share your recipes and tricks. We would like to create and allergen-free evening where we can come together, share our recipes and learn from each other. We would like to invite you to the center on the evening of Wednesday, October 3rd at 6 pm.
We really hope you will come bearing food, but if you don’t have time to make something to share or if you’re completely stumped on what to make, you can still join us; we just ask that you make a $5 donation to enjoy all the delicious food. All of the donations received will be given to St. Vincent De Paul or the Second Harvest Food Bank.
Here are the rules we do have:
- Please try to make your dish as allergen-free as possible. Ideally we would like everyone to be able to try every dish. We ask that you try to eliminate these seven foods from your dishes: dairy, wheat, soy, corn, eggs, peanuts and sugar. In place of sugar, try substituting alternative sweeteners, such as agave nectar, stevia, honey or maple syrup. No artificial sweeteners, please!
- Sign up by email with your recipe and how many people are attending; is it just you or if you are bringing your family?
- Please bring serving utensils! We will supply silverware and dishes.
- If your dish does contain an allergen, make sure everyone at the potluck knows it! Label your dish with the allergen it contains.
We will compile all of the recipes and email them out to everyone who attends. We are very excited to see all of you and eat some great food! We hope you will join us!
- Wednesday, October 3rd at 6 PM
- RSVP to email@example.com with recipe and number of people attending.